HOW TO BOOK
We would love to work with you! Follow the booking steps below in order to secure your date with Golden Floral Co. as your floral vendor for your next event.
Our high season is May to September, so please be patient with us! Due to our high volume of emails and the fact that we are a working shop, it may take us a bit to get back to you. If you require immediate assistance we recommend a quick phone call so we can prioritize your order!
01 | The Basics
We understand that not everyone is a flower person, but that’s what we are here for! Before coming to us have a rough idea what you’re looking for. Know your colours, numbers and style. Do you like elegant, vintage, or wildflowery? Does your brother and MC need a boutonniere? Does your grandmother need a corsage? Would you like low or tall centrepieces?
We are a full service wedding florist and have a minimum financial commitment of $4000. For elopements please email us for availability & elopement packages! Please note, our elopement packages only accommodate a wedding party up to one bridesmaid and one groomsman.
02 | Fill out our Inquiry Form
By filling out our inquiry form, we will have the opportunity to learn a little bit about your event details and start the booking process. This is a mandatory first step in starting the booking process. Please click the button below to fill out our inquiry form.
Please note we have a two week response time due to the high volume of inquires we receive. We encourage you to send a complete form so we can respond to all our inquires in a timely manner. Incomplete forms may not be responded to.
03 | Quote
After you have filled out the above, we will be in touch and provide an estimate with a contract attached. Please review the estimate and if everything looks good you will e-sign the contract & place a 50% deposit to secure your date.
* All inquiries are on a first-come first-serve basis. We only take on a limited number of bookings per month.
04 | Securing your Date
Once you’re ready to book we’ll require:
- Your e-signed contract
- 50% non-refundable retainer
Once the above is complete, your date will be secured!
The Fine Print
- Quotes are not set in stone. Items & numbers can be changed with a minimum notice of 6 weeks prior to the wedding. Any changes accepted past the 6 week deadline are at Golden Floral Co’s discretion and are subject to availability and a late change fee.
- If booking custom florals within one month of your wedding date a $100 late booking fee will be applied.
- All retainers are non refundable.
- As we are dealing with a natural product, variations in size, colour and shape can occur – we can’t guarantee exactly how flowers will come in.
- We reserve the right to substitute similar product as availability and quality control may require.
- Golden Floral Co. must be the sole provider of all florals at the wedding or event. This mean no outside flowers can be brought to the same event (e.g. Costco flowers, faux flowers, etc).